Wed.-Sat., 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (closed on Monroe County government-observed holidays) - Monroe County households only (no businesses, not-for-profits, home offices, etc.)
- Electronic Waste (cathode ray tube (CRT) televisions and monitors are accepted at ecopark Special Collections ($10 fee each - credit/debit card only) - broken tubes not accepted)
- Batteries (household alkaline batteries are NOT accepted)
- Appliances (without CFC/Freon/refrigerant)
- Scrap Metal
- Aluminum Can Pop-Tops (to benefit Ronald McDonald House)
- Paper & Flattened Cardboard
- Document Destruction
- Recyclable Glass/Metal/Plastic Containers
- Printer Cartridges
- Propane Tanks - 1# & 20#
- Bulky Plastic Items (should be clean and rigid)
- Plastic Bags and Product Wrap (must be clean and dry -- no mulch/soil bags)
- Clean Styrofoam Packing (no takeout clamshells, cups, meat trays, egg cartons, etc.)
- Empty Prescription Bottles (labels OK)
- Cooking Oil/Grease
- Fluorescent Lights
- Sharps & Syringes
- Sneakers (no shoes, boots, cleats, 'light-up' or metal-containing sneakers)
- Clothing (Goodwill Donation)
- Cell Phones (to benefit Cell Phones for Soldiers)
- Flags (U.S.)
- Compost Give-Back (Seasonal - not for use in vegetable/herb gardens)
The following will be accepted from Monroe County households (no businesses, not-for-profits, home offices, etc.) on select dates. Click here for the schedule.
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) - Appointment Required (No Fee)
- Pharmaceutical & Medication Disposal (No Fee)
- Regular Collection Items - Listed Above (No Fee)
- Recycling Fee Items - Passenger Vehicle Tires ($3 each) and Appliances Containing CFC/Freon/Refrigerant ($15 each) - only credit or debit cards accepted for payment. Cathode ray tube TVs/monitors ($10 each) - only credit/debit cards accepted.
Call 753-7600 (Option #3) for more information.
Click here for items that are not accepted at the ecopark.