Regular collections are for Monroe County residents (no businesses) only and are held four-days-per-week (closed holidays). Residents may drop-off the below listed items for recycling and/or disposal and are responsible for unloading the material from their vehicle. Staff will be on hand to provide direction. Click here to view our hours of operation. Click on a category to view recycling and/or disposal options.
- Aluminum Pop Tabs (Ronald McDonald House Charities)
- Fire Extinguishers
- Metal Food/Drink Containers, Foil, Pots, Etc.
- Metal Scrap (Siding, Gutters, Lawn Furniture, Etc.)
- Propane Tanks
- Bulky Plastic Items (Large Toys, Lawn Furniture, Etc.)
- Empty Prescription Bottles
- Household Bottles, Jugs, Jars & Other Items
- Shopping Bags and Product Wrap