Learn about your career interests through a variety of cognitive studies and tools. Hire employees, from recent graduates to senior executives, or diagnose the learning and development needs of people in their current roles.
- Career Interest Checklist Have you always wondered what jobs might fit you—and your likes and dislikes—best? Use these tools to find out what jobs might be best for you and how to get into the career you’ve always wanted.
- Career Interest Game This is a game designed to help you match your interests and skills with similar careers. It can help you begin thinking about how your personality will fit in with specific work environments and careers.
- Career Key The Career Key™ gives you expert help with career choices -- career changes, career planning, job skills, and choosing a college major or educational program
- Career Questionaire If you're thinking about college, it's also time to start thinking about college majors and careers. Here's the place to explore all the possibilities.
- Center for Applied Cognitive Studies Provides the tools to assist other businesses and organizations improve their job profiling, selection, coaching, training, team building, management/leadership/sales development, and 360º feedback systems
- Communication Style Profile 100 Ways To Improve Your Communication Style. Developed by Thomas J. Leonard for the book The Portable Coach published by Simon & Schuster.
- Directory of Assessment Tests For 50 years, our award-winning products have helped students of all abilities achieve better grades and higher test scores with highly effective lessons that sharpen the mind as they teach standards-based reading, writing, mathematics, science, and history.
- Employment Search Readiness Inventory Employment search readiness refers to those actions that need to be taken in order to maximize chances of "getting ahead" or taking advantage of new opportunities.
- Enneagram Dynamics The Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI) is a scientifically validated forced-choice personality test with 144 paired statements.