Learn more about college opportunities, financial aid, and internships.
- Campus Career Center Campuscareercenter.com (CCC) is the world's leading campus recruiting company. CCC was incorporated in 1998 to provide undergraduate and graduate students, as well as companies with an Internet-based solution to streamline the employment process.
- College Board The College Board is a not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. Each year, the College Board serves seven million students and their parents, 23,000 high schools, and 3,500 colleges through major programs and services in college admissions, guidance, assessment, financial aid, enrollment, and teaching and learning.
- CollegeNet CollegeNET, Inc. is a Portland, Oregon-based, privately held company providing web-based on-demand technologies to help colleges, universities, and non-profits save money, improve operational efficiency, and enhance communication. We currently serve over 1200 higher education and non-profit institutions world-wide.
- CollegeView Hobsons' college recruiting services bring together educational and corporate recruiters with the college-bound students they want to reach—worldwide.
- Embark Embark has been providing enrollment management solutions to university admissions offices for over 10 years. Our initial success was based on product innovation that offered colleges a fully web-based solution to their admission administration needs. Embark was recognized as a leading provider of web-based admissions systems to post-secondary institutions.
- Everett Internship Programs The Everett Program serves two goals. First, it encourages students' future involvement in public service by acquainting them with the challenges and rewards of public interest work. Second, it provides the public interest community, which too often operates on limited resources, with the dedication, energy, and idealism that our interns bring to their work.
- FastWeb FastWeb, the Internet's leading scholarship search service, helps students make the decisions that shape their lives: choosing a college, paying for college, and finding jobs and internships. Recommended by more than 16,000 high schools and 3,600 colleges, FastWeb is the most trusted online college resource.
- FinAid FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools -- on or off the web. FinAid has earned a stellar reputation in the educational community as the best web site of its kind. It's comprehensive, it's informative, it's objective -- and it's the first stop on the web for students looking for ways to finance their education.
- Guide to Business Schools All Business Schools is a comprehensive online directory of accredited business degree programs and business career resources. Our mission is to help you find the degree and resources you'll need to realize your personal and professional goals.
- Get Educated GetEducated.com, LLC designed and directed America’s first online counseling center for adult learners seeking accredited online college degrees. Today we operate the only clearinghouse in the USA dedicated exclusively to showcasing accredited online degrees.
- Mapping Your Future Mapping Your Future's vision is to be the leading public-service, collaborative provider of free information and services for schools, and for students and families as they consider college, financial aid, careers, and financial literacy options.
- MyFuture - ROTC The goal of the site is to help students understand the opportunities available to them after graduation, and better prepare them for the choices and challenges they have ahead. Accordingly, throughout the Web site, there are a variety of resources that specifically pertain to planning for the future. Resources include career-planning tips and advice, tools to assess skills and interests, and links to external career resources—in the Military and beyond.
- Peterson's Peterson's reaches an estimated 105 million consumers annually with information about colleges and universities, career schools, graduate programs, distance learning, executive training, private secondary schools, summer opportunities, study abroad, financial aid, test preparation, and career exploration.
- The Princeton Review The Princeton Review helps students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of their educational careers. By focusing on preparation and practice, we help students improve their performance in the classroom and on standardized tests. Through our website, we help parents, teachers, students and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions.