Job Search Resources
Improve your resume, hone your interviewing skills, and learn about networking.
- Ask the Headhunter Looking for a new job? Trying to hire the best talent? Having no luck with your search? America's Employment System is broken and almost everything you know about job hunting and hiring is wrong.
- Cover Letter Samples When applying for a job a cover letter should be sent or posted with your resume. If you are not sure what to write, review these cover letter samples. Your cover letter should be specific to the position you are applying for, relating your skills and experience to those noted in the job posting.
- E-Resume Gallery An A-Z guide for resumes in the twenty-first century, eResumes cuts through the confusion, covering every form of electronic resume – from text-only to interactive e-portfolio – while explaining each one's strengths and weaknesses.
- Electronic Resumes Tips for creating plain-text ASCII resumes for emailing and posting to job sites. Includes tips on keywords and scannable resumes.
- Evaluating a Job Offer What's the most important thing to consider? Is it salary, health benefits, or vacation time? Or could it be the corporate culture or the length or your commute? What about your boss and co-workers -- will working with them be pleasant? As you can see there are a number of factors to take into account and only some are negotiable.
- Experience Network Building your Experience is about exploring, launching and pursuing an extraordinary career you love. As the largest career site specifically for college students and young professionals, we'll help you do just that.
- Job Interview Net Interview experts, Matt & Nan DeLuca, answer tough interview questions - "What sets you apart from the other applicants in this interview (group interview)?" and "Tell us about yourself."
- Monster Career Center Life is too short not to enjoy what you do every day. At Monster our goal is to help you make the most of the 80 or 90 years you have on this planet by connecting you to the real world opportunities that can help you achieve your goals and realize your dreams.
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter Samples Our professional resume writers have contributed over 90 resume examples that can help you generate ideas on various styles and formats of resumes.
- 10-Minute Resume Pongo welcomes 10minuteresume.com users into our online community, now over 4 million strong! In today's competitive job market, a well-written resume is the single most important factor in getting your foot in the door and on your way to landing the perfect position.