- Needs of persons with mental disabilities
- System-wide priorities
- Development of local services programs
- Establishment of long-range goals
- Development of intermediate range plans and forecasts.
The CSB is comprised of fifteen (15) persons from the community that have demonstrated an interest in the field of services for persons with mental disabilities. The CSB has three standing subcommittees:
- Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Subcommittee
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee
These subcommittees are comprised of CSB members and other interested persons from the community. The subcommittees represent the community's interests in each area and serve to assist the Board with their advisory responsibility.
The Community Services Board meets five times per year on the second Monday of the following months: February, April, June, September and November from 3:30 until 5:00 p.m. at the Monroe County Office of Mental Health. Board meetings are open to the public. It is recommended that persons interested in attending any meeting should call the Office of Mental Health at 585 753-6047 the day of the meeting to confirm the meeting is being held as scheduled.
2013 CSB Meeting Dates:
- February 11, 2013
- April 8, 2013
- June 10, 2013
- September 9, 2013
- November 2013 - TBD
Current Board Members
- Milo Tomanovich (Chair)
- Carol Zimmerman (Vice Chair)
- Holly Brown
- Kiara Britt
- Paul Caccamise
- Kathryn Castle, Ph.D
- Andrew Doniger, M.D., Ex-Officio
- Representative: Beverly Faro
- Jennifer Farringer (Chair-Alcohol and Substance Abuse Subcommittee)
- Laurie Jenkins (Chair-Mental Health Subcommittee)
- Bianca Logan
- Mary McGaffick
- Jack McIntyre, M.D.
- Don Metzger
- Kelly Reed, Ex-Officio
- Representative: TBD
- Daniel Spiegel
- Carmen Wiriyagale
Interested In Being On the Board or a Subcommittee?
Send a letter outlining your area of interest along with a resume to:
Monroe County Office of Mental Health
1099 Jay Street, Bldg. J Suite 201A
Rochester, NY 14611