Reserving a spot for a wedding ceremony, reception, or pictures?
If you need to reserve any of three beautiful Highland Park locations for a wedding ceremony, reception, or pictures, use our Online Wedding Reservation System or call 585 753-7275 (PARK). *Not all of these activities are permitted in all locations.
- Weddings FAQ
- The Lamberton Conservatory - A unique indoor botanical garden that offers gorgeous flowers all year round. The varied sights make an ideal background for wedding pictures. The recently installed kitchen combined with the historical value of the Conservatory make it the perfect spot for a ceremony or small reception.
- The Lilac Arches - This large outdoor space, located in Highland Park (off Highland Avenue) includes beautiful lilac colored arches, brick pathways and flowering trees in an open air setting. This space will accommodate larger groups (up to 200), for pictures. Electricity, water and flush toilets are available.
- The Sunken Garden - This historic location is reserved exclusively for photographs. The unique greenery and exquisite architecture provide a stunning background. The Sunken Garden is located behind the Warner Castle, in Highland Park (off Reservoir Avenue).
- Need to reserve a spot for your wedding ceremony, reception, or pictures elsewhere in the Monroe County Parks? Please submit a Special Use Private Rental Application (page 12 only of this link).
- Any of our Lodges or Shelters can be rented in order to be used as a venue for ceremonies, pictures, receptions, etc.
- Click into the online reservation system here to reserve a Lodge or Shelter.
- Please pay close attention to Fire Codes/Capacities of the Lodges and Shelters.