2014 Open Enrollment
Save Money during Open Enrollment
- Don't overpay for $elect - $witch & $ave. In most cases you can save money by choosing Value instead of Select, in many cases up to $2000. Review the chart that applies to your union and date of hire to see for yourself:
- Some employees can receive a $2,000 Stipend for dropping County health insurance coverage. See the Stipend form Below.
- Use pre-tax deductions to save approximately 25% of each dollar contributed to your Deferred Compensation Program.
- Save by switching from brand-name drugs to generic equivalents.Talk to your doctor about generic options. Switch from Brand Names and save. See a list of drugs in the Generic Trial Program here!
Health Insurance Documents
• Flexing Spending Accounts
December 6, 2013, is the last day to submit enrollment applications for Health Insurance and Dental Insurance. Deferred Compensation enrollment can take place throughout the year.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at 753-1742 or email HRbenefits@monroecounty.gov.
- **Medical/Dental Coverage Document Checklist**
- Excellus Application/change Form
- Dental Application
- Parking Enrollment Form
- Flexible Benefits Enrollment Form
- Deferred Comp Contribution Change Form
- W-10 Dep Care Provider ID form
- Health Insurance Buy-out Stipend Form
- Limited Use Flex Enrollment Form
- Waiver of Coverage Form
Open Enrollment Meetings
111 Westfall Road, Room 776
November 18, 2013 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
691 ST. Paul St, Basement Training Room
November 20, 2013 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
City Place, 2nd Floor Balcony
November 21, 2013 9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
County Office Building, Legislature Chambers
December 2, 2013 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Monroe Community Hospital, Brass Chandelier Room
December 3, 2013 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Airport, International Arrivals Hall
December 4, 2013 2:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Not all benefit representatives will be available at all sessions.
More Benefits Information
- Employee Assistance Program - helping you and your family outside of work
- GRIPA Clinical Integration - helping you better navigate the health care system
- County Wellness Program - tips to live healthier