2016 Open Enrollment
Save Money during Open Enrollment
- $ave Money with Flex $pending. Enroll in a medical or dependent care Flex $pending plan and save about 25% of each dollar contributed. Learn more from our Flex administrator HEG, use an online calculator to see how much you can $ave and read below for more information.
- Don't overpay for $elect - $witch & $ave. In most cases you can save money by choosing Value instead of Select, in many cases over $1000. Review the chart that applies to your union and date of hire to see for yourself:
- Some employees can receive a $2,000 ($2,500 for PBA) Stipend for dropping County health insurance coverage. See the Stipend form Below.
- Use pre-tax deductions to save approximately 25% of each dollar contributed to your Deferred Compensation Program.
- Save by switching from brand-name drugs to generic equivalents.Talk to your doctor about generic options. Switch from Brand Names and save.
2016 Open Enrollment Benefits
• Medical Benefit Summaries - Administered by Excellus BCBS
• Medical Benefit Forms - Administered by Excellus BCBS
- Excellus Application/change Form
- Health Insurance Buy-out Stipend Form
- Waiver of Coverage Form
- More Choices for Mail Order Rx
- TAD - Take As Directed - Rx safety
• Flexible Spending Accounts - Administered by HEG
- Flex $pending $aves you money
- FSA Medical Summary
- FSA Dependent Care Summary
- Flex $pending Calculator
- Flexible Benefits Enrollment Form
- Eligible and Ineligible FSA expenses
- Parking Enrollment Form
- Limited Use Flex Enrollment Form
- How to Use your Benny CardTM
- W-10 Dep Care Provider ID form
- Flexible Benefits Claim Form
- Parking Claim Form
• Dental Benefits - Administered by HEG
December 4, 2015, is the last day to submit enrollment applications for Health Insurance and Dental Insurance. Deferred Compensation enrollment can take place throughout the year.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at 753-1742 or email HRbenefits@monroecounty.gov.
Open Enrollment Meetings
Van Lare Treatment Plant
|County Office Building,
November 19, 2015
10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
|Monroe Community Hospital,
Brass Chandelier Room
November 20, 2015
11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
|691 ST. Paul St,
Basement Training Room
November 30, 2015
12:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
2nd Floor Balcony
December 1, 2015
12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
Van Lare Treatment Plant
111 Westfall Road,
Not all benefit representatives will be available at all sessions.
More Benefits Information
- Employee Assistance Program - helping you and your family outside of work
- GRIPA Clinical Integration - helping you better navigate the health care system
- County Wellness Program - tips to live healthier
- Voluntary Benefits through Norvest
- Obamacare Model Notice
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan - administered by ICMA-RC