Links and Resources
- The White House Agenda on Veterans Affairs
- The U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs
Information about the legislative and oversight committee on veterans’ affairs.
- The House Committee on Veterans Affairs
Information and links concerning current topics and policies from the House of Representatives Committee on veterans' affairs.
- New York State Division of Veterans' Affairs
- A resource dedicated to New York State Veterans’ benefits
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- This is the VA’s main federal website with information about benefits, healthcare, burials, etc.
- GI Bill Website:
- Request a Copy of Veteran's Military Records Electronically
- Canandaigua VA Medical Center:
The Canandaigua VA Medical Center is located at 400 Fort Hill Avenue, Canandaigua, NY 14424. Their phone number is 585-394-2000 -or- toll free: 1-800-204-9917
- Rochester DAV Transportation Network:
The DAV Transportation Network provides transportation for veterans in need of health care. Contact Jeffrey Matthews at (585) 464-2661.
- Veterans Outreach Center, Inc:
The VOC is located at 459 South Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620. Their phone number is 585-546-1081 -or- toll free: 866-906-VETS (8387).
- Western NY Heroes
- National Resource Directory
- VA's Website for Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF)
This site provides information on benefits and services available to returning service members of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OEF/OIF).