Churchville Park is full of fun recreational areas: soccer fields, tennis/pickleball courts, playgrounds, a golf course, a natural ice skating rink and a disc golf course. Churchville's 742 acres includes five lodges and five shelters that are available for rental. Churchville Park also offers a boat launch for non-motorized boats.
Location and Directions
Churchville Park is located in the southwestern portion of Monroe County, north of Route 33 (Buffalo Road), partially within the Village of Churchville and the Town of Riga. Enter the park off Kendall Road and Main Street.
Download PARK MAP
Click to get detailed directions
- Disc Golf (seasonal)- baskets are up for the season from mid-April until mid-November
- Geo-caching (approximately 20 caches)
- Ice Skating
- Lodges and Shelters for Rent
- Pickle-Ball (seasonal)- nets are up for the season from May 1st until October 31st.
- Snowmobiling (limited)
- Tennis (seasonal)- nets are up for the season from May 1st until October 31st.
Rules and Regulations
Churchville Park is open daily 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. and has a Carry In-Carry Out rule, which means you must take all your garbage with you for disposal after leaving the park. All pets must be leashed and you are responsible for cleaning up after them.
Winter Park Hours
Summer Park Hours
Lodges and Shelters
Churchville's 742 acres includes five lodges and five shelters that are available for rental. These lodges and shelters vary in location, size, and nearby amenities. For more information please click here to access our Online Lodge & Shelter Reservation System, or call 585-753-PARK (7275).
There are four restrooms spread throughout Churchville Park: near Hickory Grove Shelter, Anderson #2 Shelter, by the Church Lodge, and by the Pine Tree Lodge. See the park map for specific locations.
There is a non-motorized/car-top boat launch located towards the end of Park Road, at Tim Quayle Circle.
Fishing is allowed in Churchville Park as long as those fishing are following NYS Department of Environmental Conservation guidelines and rules and have the required licenses.
Churchville park offers ice skating on a rink located by the Church Lodge off Main Street.
- For rink conditions call 585-753-PARK (7275) during the week between 8:30am and 4:30pm, or 585-753-7270 on weekends between 10am and 4pm
- Groomed natural-ice surfaces are in Churchville, Ellison, and Highland Parks.
- Ice skating is not permitted elsewhere in the Monroe County Parks.
- When ice conditions allow, the skating hours in Churchville are as follows:
- Monday through Sunday: 10am-10pm (open skating)
- Equipment is not available for rent in any park.
- Warming huts are available nearby the rinks at Churchville and Highland Parks.
- Ice conditions will vary depending on weather.
- Skating is done at your own risk.
There is some playground equipment located throughout the park on either side of the Fairview Shelter, by the East and West Lodges, off of Main Street, between the Cottonwood Lodge and the Pinetree Lodge. See the park map for specific locations.
Churchville Park has four soccer fields that are available for rent. Click here for the Special Use Application or call 585 753-PARK (7275) for more information.
- We start accepting Special Use Field Applications for the upcoming year on the last Friday in January at 8:30am
The four soccer fields are located throughout the park. There are also 4 tennis courts that are lined for Pickleball. These courts are located off North Main Street.
Churchville Park offers 27 holes of golf.